Terms and conditions
We try to keep the pricing in our store up to date. However, because we offer aggressive pricing on products tied to volatile commodities we sometimes have to decline to accept orders at the prices offered. We will call you if this happens. If you have special pricing quoted by one of our sales reps and would like it included in the store, contact either your sales rep or your customer service rep. Prices in the store do not include all the same services offered by our sales reps and may be different. Please call your sales rep for clarification.
Pictures and Specifications:
Many of the products we sell look similar and don't show their specifications well in a photo. So often we use a representative photo. The specifications in the listing take precedence over the photos. If you have a question regarding detailed specifications please call.
We charge sales tax in Missouri and Kansas. If you have tax exempt status we must have your tax exemption certificate on file before the order is shipped. If you have partial tax exemption please call to see how to place orders in the store. You are responsible for sales and use tax in your state.
Open Account Payment Terms (Upon Approval):
- Payment in Full is due within 30 Days of the TLS invoice. We accept company checks and ACH payments for on account terms only. Any invoices that are over their due date are considered past due. All future deliveries will be suspended if there are any invoices 15 days past credit terms. Consecutive late payments will result in C.O.D basis only.
- Reasonable attorney’s fees and other collection costs will be added to collection claims in the county, Clay, and the state of Missouri, by the applicant in case of default on the terms of this agreement.
- A service charge of $30.00 will be assessed on any returned check. After (2) NSF checks, check writing privileges will be revoked and your account will be reviewed.
Point of Sale/COD Orders:
- Customer makes a payment at the time of sale/COD (invoice). We do accept all major credit cards including debit cards, cash and company checks.
- There is a $150 minimum order per invoice for prepaid freight in the local Kansas City metro /Springfield Missouri area or scheduled weekly delivery area.
- All orders less than $150.00 will be charged a $10 drop charge or applicable freight charges.
- All orders less than $50 will be charged a small order fee of $15.00 plus freight.
- Cutoff time for NEXT day delivery is 4:00 p.m.
- You can email, fax or call in your orders to:
Tel: 816-452-7787 or 800-421-3315
- Speedy delivery available in the KC metro area and Springfield, MO area that supports scheduled weekly/daily route deliveries.
- Minimum order for prepaid freight, local deliveries only, is $150.00 per invoice. There will be a flat rate fuel surcharge per shipment. This updates quarterly.
- Backorders will be shipped prepaid if the original order met the minimum order per invoice requirements.
- There is a $50 minimum order for pick-up orders.
- Call customer service at 800-421-3315 or local 816-452-7787 for will-call orders 1-hour in advance.
- All returns must be authorized prior to returning.
- TLS accepts returns of stocked merchandise only. After 15 days we charge a 15% restock charge to our warehouse for stock items only. They must be in the original package and not damaged.
- No returns allowed on special order, non-stock or clearance items. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Warehouse Agreements/ Purchase Order Contracts
- Tri-Lateral Sales, Inc. has the right to cancel a supply agreement or contract within 60 days of written notice.
Upon approval, Tri-Lateral Sales will store prepaid item(s) up to 90 days at N/C. Any inventory left on our floor longer than 90 days will be charged a storage fee per month; 10% of the sales price times the balance remaining.